Taxation & Business Advisory
Our Taxation and Business Advisory division provides professional advice and assistance to Small to Medium Enterprise (SME). We are invested in our role as a trusted advisor and in some instances we can act as closely as your partner in business. We understand that our success is linked to yours and our approach reflects our commitment to this common goal Our aim is to improve profitability, minimise tax liabilities, maximise asset protection and increase net wealth position.
- Business Tax Advisory
- Business & Personal Tax Compliance
- Tax Management Consulting
- Tax Audit Support and Australian Taxation office Liaison
- Strategic Tax Planning
- Bookkeeping Services
- PAYG withholding
- FBT and salary packaging
- Payroll Tax
- Superannuation guarantee
- Work cover
- Goods and Services Tax
- Fuel Taxes & Credits including diesel and alternative fuel grants
- ASIC Compliance & Lodgement
- Corporate Restructuring
- Business Sale or purchase due diligence
- Cash Flow Planning
- Business Succession Planning
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF's)
Peregrine Accountants provide all administrative services required for SMSF's to ensure the SMSF remains compliant with the rules as prescribed under the SIS Act, SIS regulations and Australian Taxation Office guidelines. Our services include:
- Financial Statements and Returns. This includes the preparation of Annual Accounts, Member's Statements, Income Tax and Regulatory Returns.
- Annual Superannuation Documentation . This includes a Tax Payment Schedule for the current and future income tax year, Trustee Minutes, Death Benefit Nominations and an Appendix A which details the documents required to complete the SMSF for the relevant year.
- Member Contribution Statements.
- Member Contribution and Withdrawal documentation.
- Annual Pension and PAYG Withholding calculations. This includes calculations based on the relevant pension taken; the tax payable on the pension; preparation of the member's PAYG Payment Summary and the Annual PAYG Payment Summary Statement.
- Business/Instalment Activity Statements and Annual GST Returns.
Other SMSF Services
- Trust Deed Upgrades
- Corporate Trustee appointments
- Pension Strategies and Advice
- Estate Planning
- Taxation advice
Risk & Life Assurance
The protection of your family is and should be your number one priority.
Insurance protection against loss of income, disablement, serious illness and death will give you the peace of mind in knowing that your family and your future are protected should something happen to you.
We can help you understand the types of personal insurance that may be suitable for you, including:
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Total and permanent disability
- Trauma, or Crisis insurance
- Incorporating insurance into your Superannuation plan
- Business insurance
With access to an extensive range of insurance providers, we’ll ensure you find the right insurance policy with the right level of cover that meets both your needs and your budget.